Installation of rubber floors for children’s parks with reference to impact of different height. Superficial surface of colours and shapes where they can be carried out, tematic, games etc..
STRUCTURES: Made up of two layers. The first one is a layer of recycled rubber SBR mixed up with a special resin. This layer is the one that has the biggest width and it is the one that gives a spongy effect to the product. The second one is a coloured layer with vulcanized grain EPDM or trachtek mixed with special resins that acts as a complement of the base and it is where they prepare the shapes and colours. The last layer has a width of 1 cm.
THICKNESS: This product has the possibility to change the thickness according to the elevation of the elements prepared in the group.
AGREEMENT OF THE EUROPEAN NORMATIVE EN-1176 AND 1177
Our rubber tiles possess a special union amongst painted sections that stops vibration.
These are the followings characteristics:
- Measurements of tiles 100×50 cm.
- Manufactured tinted rubber SBR.
- Thickness available 3 and 4 cm.
- Finished tiled ends to avoid tripping
- Available colours, black, red, green, blue and green.
- The rubber tiles complete the European Normatives EN-1177 whose revisions have been carried out by the Valencia Institute of Biomechanics (IBN).